• Picture 1: Heat Can Not Stop Me

    I always wondered what it’s like to be able to control fire. When I was younger, I used to love times where there was a black out at home. It would be the only time I was allowed near fire. My sister and I would always come up with illusions and tricks to play on a lighted candle without burning ourselves...

  • Picture 2: Fishes Are Friends

    Has anyone ever asked you that if you could be an animal, what animal would you want to be and why? It’s a broad question with no right or wrong answer. I used to want to be a puppy when I was a kid because it was so adorable but...

  • Picture 3: Even In Death

    Have you ever had a déjà vu? Where you do or experience something that you felt like you have already done or experienced before? Sometimes it makes you think to yourself “hey, I’ve dreamt of this before”. And in certain cases it makes you think “hey, I dreamt I thought to myself that I dreamt this happened before”. I just like to think that those are...

  • Picture 4: Back to Nature

    When I was a little girl, I loved nature. I used to play with insects and dig up earthworms and snails. I would spend my evenings laying on the grass and watching the clouds go by. My mom and I would watch the clouds and point out shapes of the clouds that make up...

  • Picture 5: My Ultimate Childhood Fantasy

    Being a typical girly-girl when I was a kid, I used to loved cartoons like My Little Pony and Care Bears. I always wanted a unicorn as a pet and I absolutely love rainbows and stars and in fact, I still do. I always wondered what it would be like to be in Care Bear’s town or...

 Jump shots at Redang Island and Hannoi Cruise (that recently sank LOL) Deck


Thomas Fuller once said  
"Leftovers in their less visible form are called memories.  Stored in the refrigerator of the mind and the cupboard of the heart." 
Pictures on the other hand are like what's stored in these cupboards and refrigerator.... i suppose... Pictures are what help spark our memories and moments. Little as it is, its capable of bringing us back in time to get a glimpse of the moment, be it bitter, sweet or just plain boring. 


1 comments to "Introduction: Pictures"

Post a Comment